Patent No. 7,631,655
The SP-10PB is a pressure balanced shower mixing valve available with two different styles of ligature resistant handles, designated -A and -B. The handles are recessed in an escutcheon plate to prevent capture of a line behind them. The valve has a non-rising stem, which means that no gap is created behind the handles when they are turned. The handles are broached for a secure, non-slip fit to the valve stem. The SP-10PB is ADA compliant when used with the -B handle. The valve is ASSE 1016 certified to flow rates as low as 1.75 gpm.
When used in combination with the SP-12 Diverter Valve, the SP-10PB can operate both the SP-7 and SP-7WC in a single shower unit or with both the SP-7 and SP-7TF in a bathtub unit.
A thermostatic pressure balanced valve is available upon request, ASSE 1016 certified to flow rates as low as 1.35 gpm. Contact us and ask for the SP-10TP.
- Mixing Valve:
- Material: Solid brass body
- Pressure balanced scald protection with built-in spring checks
- Adjustable temperature limit stop for max temp setting
- Integral stops on hot and cold water inlets for servicing
- Codes: ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1 and ASSE 1016 to 1.75 gpm
- Operation: Rotate handle clockwise to turn water on and set the desired temperature, rotate the handle counterclockwise to turn water off.
- Wall Plate: 7″, chrome plated metal, laser etched markings, gaskets
- Handle Escutcheon: 4″ diameter, polished stainless steel
- Handles: (-A and -B)
- Material: Cast aluminum
- Finish: Silver polyurethane epoxy with clear top coat
- Type “-B”: ADA compliant
- Installation: Four-port valve with 1/2″ sweat / thread inlets. Can be installed back to back. The handle screw is not included.