The SP-7WC is comprised of an SP-7 Shower Head modified with a nozzle that accepts a quick-connect attachment for a hose and spray head (included). When the hose is disconnected, the sloped and tapered design of the SP-7WC impedes attempts to tie anything to it.
Note: The hand-held spray attachment is only intended for use under the supervision of facility staff. When not in use, the hose and spray head must be removed from the SP-7WC and stored in a secure location.
- Shower Head / Nozzle:
- Dimensions: 3-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ projection from wall
- Material: Cast bronze, brass
- Finish: Chrome plated
- Length: 69″ long nominal (92″ extended)
- Material: Stainless steel over rubber liner, brass fittings
- Standards: ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1
- Hand-Held Spray:
- Material: White engineering grade plastic
- Rate: 1.75 GPM at 80 psi. 1.5 GPM also available.
- Push button reduces flow to trickle
- Integral backflow checkvalves
- Standards: ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1, ASME A112.18.3
- Installation: Front mounting with 1/2″ female NPT inlet. 1/4-20 security fasteners not included.